Cell phone (or GSM as they call it here in Oman) obtained! Now I'm not so isolated anymore ... my next mission is to rent a car. And to find a place to live. And to figure out my Arabic classes schedule. Ay my gulay ... let's see how all that goes down in the next couple of days ...
Life seems to be slower and quieter here ... maybe it's because it's Ramadan and the working hours are shorter, but it's rather refreshing, seeing as how the past years of my life have been dominated by a schedule and the need to keep busy all the time. Now I feel like sharing dates and coffee and conversation with someone ... But perhaps once I get a routine going on, I won't be mooching free internet off the Radisson Hotel lobby and perhaps get some work done that I came here to do =P
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Day no. 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment